Trivia

RAmarena

Hi MV fans :).I have a trivia question for you :). Name 4 episodes where Crockett wears a hat?The winner will receive a free copy of my new book, "The Success Factor; Your 1 Hour Guide to Achieving Your Personal and Professional Goals".Good luck :)!Renato

EVANFORGIVE US OUR DEBTSCALDERONE'S DEMISEFREEFALLIt's my personal policy not to accept prizes from our members, but your book sounds wonderful! Many people need a book like yours. Thankfully, I've already achieved my personal, and professional goals. I really hope your book is a success, and perhaps some of our members may want to purchase a copy. Who knows, it may enrich your life!Do you have an address, or a link in which members can order your book, "The Success Factor; Your 1 Hour Guide to Achieving Your Personal and Professional Goals"?If so, please post it!

EVANFORGIVE US OUR DEBTSCALDERONE'S DEMISEFREEFALLIt's my personal policy not to accept prizes from our members' date=' but your book sounds wonderful! Many people need a book like yours. Thankfully, I've already achieved my personal, and professional goals. I really hope your book is a success, and perhaps some of our members may want to purchase a copy. Who knows, it may enrich your life!Do you have an address, or a link in which members can order your book, "The Success Factor; Your 1 Hour Guide to Achieving Your Personal and Professional Goals"?If so, please post it![/quote']Of course "Forgive Us Our Debts " the flashback scene with the baseball cap:D