Home Page

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Just a quick note. Our homepage seems to be back to normal thanks to Chris! You may notice that there is no homepage tab to click. If you want to get back to the homepage simply click on the banner at the top of the page.

No homepage tab to clickThanks a lot for the explaining!My problem stays:I use (and don't want to change) the Original style (unchanged) of MV forum site.At which point have I to click to come without many trouble to the 'HOME' ?Don't get me wrong but for me it is really annoying if the HOME isn't available...

• Administrators

Thanks a lot for the explaining!My problem stays:I use (and don't want to change) the Original style (unchanged) of MV forum site.At which point have I to click to come without many trouble to the 'HOME' ?Don't get me wrong but for me it is really annoying if the HOME isn't available...

Hi bluepearl,why do you use the original style? Carlo spent hours and days creating our wonderful banners ;)When using the original unchanged forum style click on "vBulletin" in the upper left corner to return to the home page.BTW: I turned of the "Home" button because when it's activated there's a problem while showing the forum page (flickering forum entries; Lou, you remember that problem?)

• Administrators

Or you can click on the little "house icon" in the top left corner of the page just under the pink navi bar.There's more than one way to get to the home page.

Hi bluepearl' date='why do you use the original style? Carlo spent hours and days creating our wonderful banners ;)When using the original unchanged forum style click on "vBulletin" in the upper left corner to return to the home page.BTW: I turned of the "Home" button because when it's activated there's a problem while showing the forum page (flickering forum entries; Lou, you remember that problem?)[/quote']
Or you can click on the little "house icon" in the top left corner of the page just under the pink navi bar.There's more than one way to get to the home page.
P E R F E C T ! :done:Thank you both very much!Means:bluepearl => more than :happy: !!!!!