PMT photo from 2010

Mr. Calderon

He still looks very good' date=' but, in my opinion, it seems as if he´d lost weight. His face looks so slim![/quote']I agree, he does look slimmer in the face. I think his face suits the 'rounder' look, he had before. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if PMT has had plastic surgery in recent years?

Nobody mentioned that in that 2010 photo PMT is wearing a sports coat from Season 5. It still fits and it still looks good !!!!!

Have to admire him...that takes nerve!:cool:

Nobody mentioned that in that 2010 photo PMT is wearing a sports coat from Season 5. It still fits and it still looks good !!!!!

Indeed! That's amazing he's still hung on to his old wardrobe from what it is now going on 24 years!2010:[ATTACH=CONFIG]5278[/ATTACH]1989:[ATTACH=CONFIG]5279[/ATTACH]Same jacket.

post-3924-13892964122919_thumb.jpg

post-3924-13892964123812_thumb.jpg

Im not so sure....the newer pic the coat has some bold spots patterned. The old one, for me, its all the same pattern.But my eyes arent so young as before...

Im not so sure....the newer pic the coat has some bold spots patterned. The old one' date=' for me, its all the same pattern.But my eyes arent so young as before...[/quote']Nah, your eyes are fine! :thumbsup: At any rate, if we're talking about age, I think it's pretty remarkable that PMT has taken such good care of such a vintage wardrobe, and, at 62 years old, that he can still fit into his old clothes so well! Don't know if we can say the same about DJ ... :cry: