MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ferrariman

COOPER&BURNETT wishes you the best Christmas ever! You all are my family here, I truly love you all. I can't wait to share more things with you in the new year!I love you my MIAMI VICE friends! :gift:Eingefügtes Bild

Merry Xmas and a wonderful 2009 to you all!!!It's wonderful to be here and I can assure you 2008 (which in many terms was not such a great year to me) was a lot easier thanks to you!!!

Or as we say here:BUON ANNO!

So tell us -is there a traditional Italian drink or food dish that you have today or tomorrow to celebrate the New Year?I'm going to get over there to the "old country" some day, as my grandparents were born in Avelllino.

So tell us -is there a traditional Italian drink or food dish that you have today or tomorrow to celebrate the New Year?I'm going to get over there to the "old country" some day' date=' as my grandparents were born in Avelllino.[/quote']Cool Richie Rich! I'm italian too! Well Italo-Canadian that is. My parents were both born in southern Italy and immigrated to Canada well over 50 years ago.:D I really do hope you get to see the 'old country' and all it's beauty someday. I've gone twice and I've had such a longing to go back and visit all my family there! Ahhhhhh...so much to see and so little time! :cry: So on that note as we wrap up another year, and as Pandina put it, 'Buon Anno' to all our MV friends and their families all over the globe!:tasse_prost::D:tasse_prost:Btw. My own traditional italian food is homemade lasagna, tiramisu (and espresso for dessert), (and italian drink) is lemoncello, sambucca, frangelico, and homemade red/white wine. :cheers:

My own traditional italian food is homemade lasagna' date=' tiramisu (and espresso for dessert), (and italian drink) is lemoncello, sambucca, frangelico, and homemade red/white wine. :cheers:[/quote']Gee, thanks. Now I've drooled all over myself.That is one awesome meal. I hope to experience it once before I leave this earth.