80's Broadcast: High Fashion Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast presents: High Fashion Mix. Over 80 minutes of 100% pure uncut hits from the multi-billion dollar era. Including hits by: Duran Duran, Comsat Angels, Peter Baumann, The Wake, B Movie, Re-Flex and many others!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5248[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O- green play button for an instant flashback!:daumenrauf:http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/high-fashion-mix/

This broadcast is 100% legal, thanks to MixCloud all artists featured in this mix get payed based on listening behaviour.Like always I'm looking forward to your comments and opinions.:cool:

I'm back, and I listened, and I liked. There were a couple great tunes in there, but I'll have to go over it again to pinpoint them. There was maybe one song I heard before. I'll try to grab those song titles tomorrow. Thanks for the new mix!

Hey beach_Vice and Victor, I'm happy to read you both enjoyed the new mix!I know I took a little longer to come with the new mix. The reason being that I have to look harder to introduce songs which I haven't played before (and yes, there's a small chance a song may reappear but know that it is not intended). Since we reach the end of this year I thought I'd share some retrospective statistics::radar:The first mix appeared 4 months, 1 week ago and there have been 17 mixes since containing a total of 405 songs.