Checking in

MV86

Ive been gone for a while this time,but im back 100 % this time...I recently made the 16 hour journey from Indiana to St. Petersburg,fl....where I live now. Im finally starting my life. Although things havent been easy.since I arrived,but day by Reday things are looking up. Excited to be back...

Glad to see you again. long time no see! Welcome backFlorida is nice as I go there on business every week now since October. I go to Miami usually but business takes me to Tampa and Orlando as well. Floria is great this time of year.I had my shirt off on xmas day and got a bit of a tan... :)Are you planning on staying in Florida for good?

Yes im here for good..thanks its good to be back. I think miami is like only 4 hours away

Welcome back and welcome to Florida, MV86! I know it's a bit chilly right now, but it'll warm up quick!

Ive been gone for a while this time' date='but im back 100 % this time...I recently made the 16 hour journey from Indiana to St. Petersburg,fl....where I live now. Im finally starting my life. Although things havent been easy.since I arrived,but day by Reday things are looking up. Excited to be back...[/quote']Find a Sonnys BBQ and eat their all you can eat ribs for me :D Best value in FL!

.I recently made the 16 hour journey from Indiana to St. Petersburg' date='fl....where I live now. [/quote']Funny!I also live in St. Petersburg, but... in the one that is on the other side of the planet :D

Funny!I also live in St. Petersburg' date=' but... in the one that is on the other side of the planet :D[/quote']I guess the question would be: "Do you also have an Indiana in Russia, and how far from St. Petersburg is it?":)