80's Broadcast: Decadent Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast presents: Decadent Mix. Over two hours of 100% uncut hits from the multi-billion dollar era. Including songs by: John Parr, Soft Cell, Stan Meissner, Animotion, Honeymoon Suite, Eurogliders, Exotic Birds, River City people and many others.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5325[/ATTACH]I'm looking forward for your comments!Go to the following link and press the big-O- green play button for an instant flashback!:radio::daumenrauf:http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/decadent-mix/

This broadcast is 100% legal, thanks to MixCloud all artists featured in this mix get payed based on listening behaviour.

I love the intro.And of course the song Naughty Naughty by John Parr a favorite thats for sure.I like Mystery of the Night and also I know How You are by Van Stephenson.Love those songs.Great job Phil:thumbsup:

Thanks Alleycat, glad you like it.:cool:

I love the intro.And of course the song Naughty Naughty by John Parr a favorite thats for sure.I like Mystery of the Night and also I know How You are by Van Stephenson.Love those songs.Great job Phil:thumbsup:

Awesome! Great mix buddy. Feels like the night. Loved this one. Was this the first time you included Doot Doot? That's an awesome tune. This version seemed fast forwarded though. The copy I have plays a lot slower and has a more sentimental feel to it. All in all though, totally great mix! It's in the top 3 for me.

Awesome! Great mix buddy. Feels like the night. Loved this one. Was this the first time you included Doot Doot? That's an awesome tune. This version seemed fast forwarded though. The copy I have plays a lot slower and has a more sentimental feel to it. All in all though' date=' totally great mix! It's in the top 3 for me.[/quote']Thanks Beach_Vice, glad you like it!:cool:I don't know why my version of Doot Doot seems fast forwarded though.

Oh Phil, this kitty cat is waaaay behind on your 80's broadcast list! :pYou know I'm a BIG fan of your mixes. :happy:I will eventually catch up and resurrect each and every one of 'em. ;)Love the image for this mix -the title 'Decadence' perfectly describes, this era. :cool:;)

BIG fan of your mixes. :happy:I will eventually catch up and resurrect each and every one of 'em. ;)Love the image for this mix -the title 'Decadence' perfectly describes, this era. :cool:;)

Thanks Juscat, I'm glad you like the mixes!:cool:Don't worry, you can listen when you want and when you feel like it.:radio: