I want to help you realize your goals in 2012!

RAmarena

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -–Wayne GretzkyMy theme for the the month of January has been to take action and achieve your goals in 2012. I feel the above quote is the essence of my message and website and something I wanted to share with you all.January is the time we usually think about and make New Years resolutions. Have you been vowing to loss that same 10 lbs year after year, or have you been thinking about going back to school, or changing careers, or making some other positive changes in your life? Have you been thinking about making those positive changes year and year, but for some reason you just can’t get motivated to take that first step, or maybe lack an action plan to help you realize your goals and dreams?I want to help you accomplish your goals in 2012.OK, so you are probably thinking this is easier said than done, right? So how do you get started? Think about the quote above, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take†by Wayne Gretzky. This quote is so true! Think about what might have been if only you took that first step?I want to help you take that first step to achieving your goals. In my new book, “The Success Factor; Your 1 Hour Guide to Achieving Your Personal and Professional Goals†I will help you:* Get and stay motivated* Create your personalized action plan to achieving goals* Help you deal with time management issues* Deal with procrastination* Deal with negative thoughtsMy new book is a short read (about 1 hour), fun, and filled with very simple strategies you can use immediately. Skeptical? Don’t take my word for it, click the link below to read the 5 star reviews for yourself:http://www.amazon.com/Success-Factor-Achieving-Personal-Professional/product-reviews/1460952103/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1I want to help you take the first step, and that is why I am offering you a 15% discount on my new book. This is a limited time offer! While my book is also available on Amazon.com, I can only offer you this special discount if you purchase my new book directly from my publisher, Create Space.To get your copy of “The Success Factorâ€, use the secure link below:

https://www.createspace.com/3569033

Use the promo code 87VFY82U at check out to receive your 15% discount. This is a limited time offer! Offer expires on 1/31/12!Make your goals and dreams a reality in 2012. Get your copy of “The Success Factor†today!

As always, your continued success is my mission!