C&T's MENTION ON STORAGE WARS!

COOPER&BURNETT

A really great CROCKETT AND TUBBS mention on A&E's STORAGE WARS tonight!Barry Weiss needed help opening a storage unit he bought, and got the help from a guy working at the storage unit office. They get into a cart to drive to the unit across the lot, and Barry says, "I'm like Crockett to his Tubbs". Barry is white, the office worker is black. :thumbsup: Storage Wars is fun...but mentioning MIAMI VICE makes it even MORE fun!!

I watch that show all the time and I taped tonight.I will have to see it :cool:

EXCELLENT!! :thumbsup::DIt's one of the two new episodes! Gotta love that Barry!

Barry is :cool: guy with some nice rides also

A new ride every week almost. He's the coolest. I want him over to check out my collectibles.I'll bet that the episode can be seen online right now, perhaps on the A&E website. :thumbsup:

Cooper' date='I saw that episode mentioning Crockett&Tubbs,very :cool: and :D also.Love Barry[/quote']Barry is hilarious! Now that I know he knows about MIAMI VICE, it warms my heart! :thumbsup:I LOVE MIAMI VICE!