80's Broadcast: The Prodigal Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast presents: The Prodigal Mix.Over One hour and a half of uncut 100% pure hits from the multi-billion dollar era. Featuring songs by: Mr. Mister, Brian Eno & David Byrne, Don Johnson, Sweet Elaine, John John and many others.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5349[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O-Green play button for an instant flashback!:radio:http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/the-prodigal-mix/Looking forward to your reactions and thoughts!:thumbsup:

I'm really enjoying your mix Philippe:thumbsup:Awesome job!:radio:

Thanks Victor, I'm glad you enjoy it!:radio:

yeh me to listening to your music mix and feels good to hear good old songs:clap:

Hey Oscar, thanks for listening!

Phil,your right about me liking one song on the mix.This song is my ultimate favorite for so many reasons.But let me say I do like alot of the songs on the mix.Its a great mix as always.I always enjoy listening to the mixes you come up with.:happy::thumbsup:

Phil' date='your right about me liking one song on the mix.This song is my ultimate favorite for so many reasons.But let me say I do like alot of the songs on the mix.Its a great mix as always.I always enjoy listening to the mixes you come up with.:happy::thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks Alleycat, I knew you would like that song;). I'm happy you like a lot of other songs also and it's great to see you are always one of the people who enjoy my mixes!:thumbsup:

Again great stuff. Another night theme; love that stuff! Blended well except one song was out of place. The mixes really are good though, I use them for artistic inspiration. I'm a graphic artist though, wish I could do music. The only thing I can play is the radio... but that's good enough for me! the sounds that others make can help with what I do. Thinking about that you can say that inspiration is based on something you already saw/heard etc. That's true for a lot of it, but for those few that can truly make something unique, I give great respect. Artists in the eighties, while many a commoner may think is a bunch of over produced la la music, I hear the feeling in the music. I really don't like when people only listen to songs and forget to pay attention to the mood the music creates. I'm frustrated by those that don't really listen, because I do. That's one reason I like to hear these mixes. You can learn a lot about a people from the art they like. Probably why in a place like this forum, a lot of us mesh. MV was more artistic than serial. Wish there was more like it today. Anyway, can't wait for more.