80's Broadcast: Heatwave Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast Presents: Heatwave Mix. Nineteen sublime uncut 100% pure hits form the multi-billion era.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5387[/ATTACH]

Including songs by:

King Swamp, Fiona, Talk Talk, Icehouse, Fist, Pat Benatar, Ian Hunter, Cinema

and many others!:radio:

Go to the following link and press that big-O-green play button for an instant flashback!http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/heatwave-mix/Looking forward to your reactions and or comments!

Love the mix.Good way to stay warm at my neck of the woods.Love all the music,some good tunes there.Love Crazy on you.Good Job again Phil:thumbsup:Love the graphics of testarossa:thumbsup:

Good stuff. A different tone altogether this time. It seemed more alternative, they were longer slower melodies. Still a good mix, and nothing seemed out of place. I listened to it twice.

Love the mix.Good way to stay warm at my neck of the woods.Love all the music' date='some good tunes there.Love Crazy on you.Good Job again Phil:thumbsup:Love the graphics of testarossa:thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks Alleycat, I'm happy you like the mix and that it keeps you warm.:hot:I drew the Testarossa graphic myself.:cool:
Good stuff. A different tone altogether this time. It seemed more alternative' date=' they were longer slower melodies. Still a good mix, and nothing seemed out of place. I listened to it twice.[/quote']Thanks Beach_Vice, glad you like it and I didn't realize it had a different tone. These are the details listeners can make out better than I can myself. I mostly just follow my intuition.Thanks for listening everyone! Stay tuned!:radio:

• 4 weeks later...