The Miami Vice RPG Game Plans order to ALL MV FANS

Joey Hardin

Hi Everybody,I think that some days..Why we don't make MV Game?I'm Knight Rider and Miami Vice Fanatic!Now,KR Fans make KR RPG Game (Like Grand Theft Auto)And now;I got a good idea and order for you,Why not? My plans on Grand Theft Auto Vice City Maps;Maps same with Miami Maps!Car and all materials too same!Cheetah:Ferrari TestarossaStinger:Ferrari Daytona Spider and all;Thats comparison Vice City and Miami CityOCB in Vice City - DowntownEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildStinger & Ferrari Daytona SpiderEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildVice Cheetah&Ferrari TestarossaEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildSomebody Make This:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-gEmM6SuFU

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR1foG4_qwM

We're need that programs:3DSMAXTEXT MODEL PROGRAMSSANNY BUILDER (FOR MISSIONS .SCM)CUTSCENE (IN OCB - MISSIONS AND ETC.)what're you think about that? Our first step..Create for this project a team (GTAFORUMS AND ETC)and re-model all game characters of Vice City!I'll edit soon this thread!stand-by!

I really like your idea,because I'm also a big fan of MV and a fan of GTV VICE CITY:thumbsup:I like so much the pastel colors in Vice City:cool:They are so Miami Vice style and in fact all of the game are based on the Miami Vice style

Eingefügtes BildThat with brown hair guy Crockett's Season 3 fashion styleEingefügtes BildDress too same,look at top pics!We're re-model all characters!That cops in Grand Theft Auto Vice City..Say to Tommy Vercetti:Freeze VICE :D

I really like your idea' date='because I'm also a big fan of MV and a fan of GTV VICE CITY:thumbsup:I like so much the pastel colors in Vice City:cool:They are so Miami Vice style and in fact all of the game are based on the Miami Vice style[/quote']True,thats same pastel color as much as MVVC Character Lance Vance voiced by Philip Michael Thomas :)I can do this but I need a team for this project..I'll make very pleasure First missions..I'm talking about ''Brother's Keeper'' :) Oh yeahh! :):)Crockett&Tubbs take to revenge of Calderone with Stinger (Ferrari Daytona Spider)will be very nice :) Even I setup dream :D

That would be insane:dance2:

Hahahaha :) Yeah!OCB modeled in VC very good but We're re-modeled building of OCBShould be building inside of OCB