Miami Vice music list PDF ?

Barrel69

I got this a while ago, I think it was from this forum, anyone knows who's the author ?It is in german/english and 2 sheets by artists or episode. I would like to convert in into excel ....

• Administrators
I got this a while ago' date=' I think it was from this forum, anyone knows who's the author ?It is in german/english and 2 sheets by artists or episode. I would like to convert in into excel ....[/quote']I guess you're talking about this one --->click<--- Eilahtan is the author - she collected the information and brought it into a pdf, which was uploaded into the download scetion.

Hi, thanks for replying, It was indeed from eilahtan, I found the name in the document !The link is not working ? I suppose the document is not there anymore ?I sended her a PM, so maybe that will work out ....

• Administrators

The link is not working ? I suppose the document is not there anymore ?

The link works ... for me :DI'm sorry - I didn't notice that you haven't reach the 30 points level yet. I think this is still the condition to enter the download section. This specific rule was made long time ago to avoid new users which just registered to download - and didn't contribute to the forum. But you'll have the 30ies soon - then the download area will be free for you as well.:thumbsup:

• Administrators

... where can I see how many I have right now ?

Your posts are the "points" - as you can see in your profile you just reached the "30" right. Have fun in the download section!:balloon: