Real Vice: Miami, airing March 21

DefinitelyCrockett

Well that looks like something definitely worth watching!What a bummer that in Canada we don't get that channel here, so I will have to ask the good folk of the south to maybe record it on thier pvr and burn me a disc or two and send it to me . I will gladly pay for postage and disc etc.Just pm me...thanks...

I well remember the Miami River Cops Case on local nightly news>. I remember locals thinking Miami Vice was be filmed when the shoot-out occurred in Kendall. This forever changed law enforcement procedure and weaponry. Excellent TV movie with Family Ties dad.:thumbsup:

I well remember the Miami River Cops Case on local nightly news>. I remember locals thinking Miami Vice was be filmed when the shoot-out occurred in Kendall. This forever changed law enforcement procedure and weaponry. Excellent TV movie with Family Ties dad.:thumbsup:

I remember that shoot-out well since I was about six miles away from that location when it happened. Highest casualty rate in the history of the FBI.

It seems like a lot of officers were killed in the line of duty for 2-3 years about this time. From Jupiter, West Palm, and a North Miami officer. The West palm officer was a motorcycle patrolman if memory serves me correctly as I remember motorcycle cops coming from all over the state for his funeral procession.

I believe it was the Hispanic officer who killed one of the guys with a shotgun with only the use of one arm after being shot himself...now that's a hero!