Sonny's glasses in Redemption in blood season 5

Sonny_Burnett

Hello can someone please tell me what kind of sunglasses Sonny is wearing here? [ATTACH=CONFIG]5485[/ATTACH]thanks

These are Blue Mirror Revo sunglasses' date=' made in Italy, model 840/001. I have a new, old-stock pair and they do show up occasionally on Ebay but at sometimes steep prices.You can also get knockoffs so you may want to have a look at this thread: http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?287-Revo-Lookalikes&highlight=blue+mirror+revosHope I was not talking to myself here. :D:)

2 Sonny_Burnett ??How is this even possible? Even the capital S & B...AND the underline dash between them?Wondering why the website was able to allow it instead of saying, "this user name is already taken". This could at some time create problems if someone tried to PM a member with the exact same user name, and writes the wrong member without realizing it. Anyone have answers to this? :eek:

2 Sonny_Burnett ??How is this even possible? Even the capital S & B...AND the underline dash between them?Wondering why the website was able to allow it instead of saying' date=' "this user name is already taken". This could at some time create problems if someone tried to PM a member with the exact same user name, and writes the wrong member without realizing it. Anyone have answers to this? :eek:[/quote']Small diff in that he is an underscore and I am a dash. But it is very confusing to say the least. Betting the username signup just requires that one character be different.

Small diff in that he is an underscore and I am a dash. But it is very confusing to say the least. Betting the username signup just requires that one character be different.

I stand corrected about the dash, and am certain your right about just one character has to be different.Very confusing though.... :rolleyes: