Pastel suit color combo ideas?

Sonny_Burnett

Hi as you can tell I am new here. Every year I go to an 80s themed party and as usual I wear the same pastel suit like here [ATTACH=CONFIG]5486[/ATTACH] But I was thinking of changing it up a bit, have you got any ideas? I love wearing these types of suits, especially for an occasion! I just feel great when I put them on! :cool: Thanks

Hi as you can tell I am new here. Every year I go to an 80s themed party and as usual I wear the same pastel suit like here [ATTACH=CONFIG]5486[/ATTACH] But I was thinking of changing it up a bit' date=' have you got any ideas? I love wearing these types of suits, especially for an occasion! I just feel great when I put them on! :cool: Thanks[/quote']Yeah, I have lots of color combination ideas. Check out my thread of me wearing some, and I mean some of my MIAMI VICE style clothes.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?1798-COOP-s-SPRING-CATALOG!!!!-(ME-WEARING-MY-VICE-CLOTHES!)Also, check out my section called, COOPER&BURNETT'S SCRAPBOOK SECTION for more clothes, cast and crew items, rare photos, rare scripts, props, and much, much more!

Wow what a trully fantastic collection :clap:, your scrapbook is filled with Miami Vice pleasure! Will take me a lot of time to go through! haha. I think I'll go for something like this combo you posted [ATTACH=CONFIG]5491[/ATTACH]except with the white pants that I have. Thank you very much Cooper&Burnett Eingefügtes Bild I wish people gave more dedication and credit around my environment! ;(

post-10901-13892964207027_thumb.jpg

5491[/ATTACH]except with the white pants that I have. Thank you very much Cooper&Burnett Eingefügtes Bild I wish people gave more dedication and credit around my environment! ;(

I LOVE that vintage blazer. It looks better in reality then it does in that photo for some reason. It's 100% silk!Remember, I have many other clothing threads in the Scrapbook section, so please visit, and visit often!

I take it that any future Mrs Headless would have to keep her own place in order to have any wardrobe space...Luv ya Coop!:happy:

That would be correct. :);)

Years ago I think I met your sister at a Buffy convention... she was wandering around in a ballgown with her head under her arm!!! :p

Sounds plausible....if I had a sister. :)

Perhaps there's just a headless cult; protected by Miami Vice merchandise collecting ninja squirrels, that are slowly taking over the world... one decapitation at a time:rolleyes:

Perhaps there's just a headless cult; protected by Miami Vice merchandise collecting ninja squirrels' date=' that are slowly taking over the world... one decapitation at a time:rolleyes:[/quote']Don't make be bring out the Squirrel thread! :D

I was just curious, Coop. Is your hair styled like Crockett?You don't have to answer, if you prefer not to.