Tubbs's suits ... who's got them ?

versacecool

We always see DJ's Vice clothes snagged by collectors and put on display but how about Tubbs/PMT threads?Any idea what happen to his Vice clothes ? IMHO, Tubbs wardrobe is as fashionable and valid today as it was in the 80s.Was most of his stuff also Hugo Boss?Thanks, Guys

We always see DJ's Vice clothes snagged by collectors and put on display but how about Tubbs/PMT threads?Any idea what happen to his Vice clothes ? IMHO' date=' Tubbs wardrobe is as fashionable and valid today as it was in the 80s.Was most of his stuff also Hugo Boss?Thanks, Guys[/quote']Most of his stuff was not Hugo Boss.I don't know where the suits are. Even a recent TV and Film auction in California listed his vice clothes up for auction, but nothing of his was ever offered in the auction. I wish I knew.....I wish I knew.

Smart money would bet that our own C&B will be the first to get his mitts on that Holy Grail.

If I could, I would.I'd like to know if PMT bought at least some of them for himself. It wouldn't suprise me. I figure the remaining suits are in storage in the wardrobe dept. at Universal in Los Angeles.

From what i remember, time ago, in a newspaper or..a magazine...or a website report, talking about PMT... someone told PMT still has some clothes he used from Vice. To say a minimum....a hugo boss suit if i recall.

From what i remember' date=' time ago, in a newspaper or..a magazine...or a website report, talking about PMT... someone told PMT still has some clothes he used from Vice. To say a minimum....a hugo boss suit if i recall.[/quote']Good memory, Calderon !!!!!!http://miamivice.tv-series.com/default.asp?ModuleID=2&PageID=12&ArticleID=50401

• 1 month later...
From what i remember' date=' time ago, in a newspaper or..a magazine...or a website report, talking about PMT... someone told PMT still has some clothes he used from Vice. To say a minimum....a hugo boss suit if i recall.[/quote']Cause they are (PMT And DJ) play himself..So,that is why they are very popular actors&musicians still..But Collin Farrel&Jamie Foxx partnerships very bad I don't blame his personalites (Collin&Jamie and another remake popular tv show new stars (instead the original characters) (Miami Vice,Knight Rider and etc remake shows)Cause they wasn't (Farrel&Foxx) a real partner ! The same thing also applies to knight rider (Michael Knight always Hasselhoff cause he is real play himself!)Thats all..