Ranking the seasons in terms of their stress factor on Crockett and Tubbs

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

I haven't posted in a while so first I'd like to say thanks to everyone for remembering my birthday. We've got good people here.I've been thinking about which season was the hardest on C&T in terms of the challenges they had to overcome, stemming primarily from their jobs as Vice cops but giving consideration to their personal lives as well. For Crockett, going from least to most difficult, I think it's 1, 2, 5, 3, 4.For Tubbs, going in the same order, I think it's 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.I'm sorry I don't have time to discuss how I arrived at these orders right now but if others post replys to the thread I'll come back later and delve into it.

Well I haven't seen season 4 or 5 so am basing it on the first three seasons:Crockett toughest - Probably Season One. Death of his partner, his boss and divorce from his wife.Crockett easiest - season 2Tubbs toughest - Season 2. Nearly killed by Legba and buried his woman and childTubbs easiest - Season 3. He had a faceoff in Afternoon Plane but apart from that he had a breeze (oh, and gets shot in Viking bikers!)