R-rated "Rush Catches Flack instead of Fluke"

Tony D.

Please read my poem if you don't mind R-rated content : Rush Catches Flack instead of Fluke Rush made a blunder, he thought he smelled flunder Something was fishy it seemed With all the fluckin', Ms. Fluke was shuckin' there was a scent in the air But Rush learned a lesson.......don't be messin' With callin' a Fluck, a slut It's ok for Bill Maher, the comedy Czar but not for Limbaugh So he took flack and got kicked in the butt For callin' a spade, a spade. Now the political scene is getting quite mean with mud slingin' by Mitt & Santorum It's hard to take and I need a break since it's gettin' quite borin' So, I'll grab my pole and go down to the ole fishin' hole or maybe the pier by the sea I'll drop in my line and maybe this time Catch me some Fluck 'n Flunder! Tony D.

Please read my poem if you don't mind R-rated content : Rush Catches Flack instead of Fluke Rush made a blunder' date=' he thought he smelled flunder Something was fishy it seemed With all the fluckin', Ms. Fluke was shuckin' there was a scent in the air But Rush learned a lesson.......don't be messin' With callin' a Fluck, a slut It's ok for Bill Maher, the comedy Czar but not for Limbaugh So he took flack and got kicked in the butt For callin' a spade, a spade. Now the political scene is getting quite mean with mud slingin' by Mitt & Santorum It's hard to take and I need a break since it's gettin' quite borin' So, I'll grab my pole and go down to the ole fishin' hole or maybe the pier by the sea I'll drop in my line and maybe this time Catch me some Fluck 'n Flunder! Tony D.[/quote']BRILLIANT!!! :clap:

I was inspired by all the craziness....."fluke, fluck, flack etc. so I wrote this. I'll go to confession on Saturday. :o:D

I was inspired by all the craziness....."fluke' date=' fluck, flack etc. so I wrote this. I'll go to confession on Saturday. :o:D[/quote']I'm quite sure you'll be forgiven. :)The Catholic Church agrees with your view on what Rush was talking about. Perhaps better wording could have been used (then again he is an entertainer, and says things with tounge in cheek,) by Rush to make the point, but the Church agree's with his stand in principle on the issue. As do I.