Hello from Sunny California!

MrsCastillo

I am a newbie and wanted to introduce myself! I have been a MV fan for quite a long time, despite the fact that I was only about 12 when the show ended. Lately I have been getting back into it by re-watching the DVDs and catching up on some new fan fic. As you can probably tell from my username, I am a huge Castillo fan. Kids/family keep me pretty busy otherwise I would love to write some fic of my own. Anyway, I look forward to discussing everything MV with you guys! :cool:

I am a newbie and wanted to introduce myself! I have been a MV fan for quite a long time' date=' despite the fact that I was only about 12 when the show ended. Lately I have been getting back into it by re-watching the DVDs and catching up on some new fan fic. As you can probably tell from my username, I am a huge Castillo fan. Kids/family keep me pretty busy otherwise I would love to write some fic of my own. Anyway, I look forward to discussing everything MV with you guys! :cool:[/quote']WELCOME!Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show??Would you like to see props from the show?The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my Personal, Private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOP

Welcome to this great community, MrsCastillo. I´m sure that you´ll like it here. You write that you´d like to write fan fics, did you ever write one for another forum? I´ve written several fan fics for the German forum and have translated two of them into English.

Welcome! You will love it here :thumbsup: If you want to read my trip stories to Miami in 87, 88, 89 to see MV filming, they are on this site.

Hello from sunny but cold Germany! I'm in Miami Vice-fan from the beginning, I`ve got all the DVDs and I watch it again and again!I`m a huge Castillo fan, too:happy:Castillo fans are not so common, so I must answer you immediately, even though my English is very bad.I hope you enjoy this board and have many good Castillo talks.

Hey and welcome! :cool:I'd love to live in Cali one day myself.I too bought all the seasons on DVD last year.You can never get enough of VICE!The best television show there is, was and ever will be! :thumbsup:You have a great username by the way :D

hallo and welcome to the great community mrs .castillo. i written your of germany , i am in german fanforum , sorry my english is not so good, all goods dear friend brother in arms

Welcome to this great community' date=' MrsCastillo. I´m sure that you´ll like it here. You write that you´d like to write fan fics, did you ever write one for another forum? I´ve written several fan fics for the German forum and have translated two of them into English.[/quote']Hi Christine! Thanks!I have some ideas for fics, but never actually written anything yet! Hopefully soon I will sit down and get creative! I look forward to checking out what you've written! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to aboard MrsCastillo,this place very hot and friendly! ( I'm talking about miamiviceonline.com =)=) )In the meantime I too like Castillo and his cool style..And am lately think If Lt.Rodriguez not deadLt.Castillo&Lt.Rodriguez would be between them best partnership. (Like Crockett&Tubbs - Gina&Trudy - Switek&Zito's partnership at the management)(This is a separate subject of discussion in the meantime)Anyway, welcome to aboard again!