What lines do you use from Vice in everyday conversation?

CharlieGlide

Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I got to thinking a couple of days ago about how many different lines I use in everyday conversation. Some of the lines I use on a regular basis include:1. You expect understanding? Understand the job gets done.2. I'm out! O-U-T, out!3. ...there's gonna be a cool breeze blowing in.4. Man squirts alligator, alligator squirts man.What lines have you/do you use?

A variation of Tubbs' line : I'll give you the full wack.Kidding around I say : Freeze, Miami Vice!I use the word, Pal Got to think of other lines.

Everyday Vice termsI quote Tubbs from "The Prodical Son pts I&II" when he says to Valerie "There are no victims, only volunteers". That's one of the quotes from show that will always stand out for me.

"PAL" is my standard line. I use it every day.I also use, "It'll be a cold day in July". "I'll clear my desk of all my other asignments, and devote my waking hours to making your life, one miserable hell". "Do I look like I just fell off a cabbage truck or what?" "Hands off the threads toots." "Well I buy whatever I feel like buy'in."I'm sure there are others. These are just what comes to mind.

I wish someone would ask me "How can you go from this tranquility to that violence?" Then I can say, " I usually take the Ferrari....uh, I mean the Prius!" ;):)

"PAL" is my standard line. I use it every day.I also use' date=' "It'll be a cold day in July". "I'll clear my desk of all my other asignments, and devote my waking hours to making your life, one miserable hell". "Do I look like I just fell off a cabbage truck or what?" "Hands off the threads toots." "Well I buy whatever I feel like buy'in."I'm sure there are others. These are just what comes to mind.[/quote']I forgot, I also say, "choogotitmaing"

:D:):DI work in a care home for Dementia sufferers... and a lot of the staff are from overseas... I am severely deprived in my Vice lines audience... although I do use Darlin' to my boss!:rolleyes:

I forgot' date=' I also say, "choogotitmaing"[/quote']Funny I use that a lot too and you should see the looks I get????!!! :D