1986 Michelob commercial with Phil Collins-In The Air Tonight music

Victor

Thanks for posting. I was just thinking of this commercial the other day. Awesome to see it again! I wished it were 1986 right now.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I actually drank Michelob for a while because of this commercial

It also influenced my drinking habits... as did this one with Winwood. Gotta love the big hair and 80s nightlife. Trying to recall if Lowenbrau did something similar' date=' as I drank that because Sonny drank it on the show.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MmfEiEmfVT0

WOW! That did bring back some memories for me too. Sure had a VICE vibe to it. "course, anything with that tune does. Cool. Thanks for posting that, I appreciate it. I love how any/everything is reliveable thru youtube!... Mike

wow:rolleyes::eek: , that did bring back some memeories for me and the time of " Miami Vice":cool::radio::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: i am a fan og the germany community forum ;) great of you the posting:radio:Only In Miami Is Cuba So Far Away:radio::clap:

wow:rolleyes::eek: , that did bring back some memeories for me and the time of " Miami Vice":cool::radio::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: i am a fan of the germany community forum ;) great of you the posting:radio:Only In Miami Is Cuba So Far Away:radio::clap: