The hell?

Kavinsky

Okay whats going on with the site? I just clicked on my profile and this poped up above the banner:'); } else { document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); } document.write(''); //--> did you guys put this there to remind yourselves to put something there in the future?and by the way when I log in it doesnt actually say my name, instead it says this:[h=2]Redirecting...[/h] Thank you for logging in, $bbuserinfo[username].

• Administrators

Mine says the same thing under redirecting. Not sure about the other part. Perhaps you logged in during some upgrades?

That is kind of a vbulletin bug pal and we too see that.. Please fix that prob!(to admins) Have a Vice Day!

yeah I just couldnt find the site forum or whatever it is where you post this kind of stuff so I posted it here.

• Administrators

Top task bar where it says "Forum" "Downloads" "Blogs" etc. Click on "Support" and your first topic listed will be general bugs and errors.

Top task bar where it says "Forum" "Downloads" "Blogs" etc. Click on "Support" and your first topic listed will be general bugs and errors.

okay thanks for the heads up.

There's been a couple of occasions recently when I haven't been able to even find the site! I tried from various browsers and from my iPhone... give up and then come back a few hours later and there it is again - guess it is during a software upgrade or something... :birdie:

• Administrators

There's been a couple of occasions recently when I haven't been able to even find the site! I tried from various browsers and from my iPhone... give up and then come back a few hours later and there it is again - guess it is during a software upgrade or something... :birdie:

Because of some reason I don't know yet, the website/server is sometimes not available. In this case I have to restart our server to bring back our site. And because I'm not online 24/7 ;) and the time lag between the US and Europe it may take some time (or hours) until everything works again.

Because of some reason I don't know yet' date=' the website/server is sometimes not available. In this case I have to restart our server to bring back our site. And because I'm not online 24/7 ;) and the time lag between the US and Europe it may take some time (or hours) until everything works again.[/quote']Thanks for the explanation; thought maybe it was me... it normally is!;)