Which this music in the THE MAZE episode?

Joey Hardin

Hi,I want to learn thatWhen Crockett walked leaning Jan Hammer put it this scene..In the original soundtrack found this music Named ''Colombia'' But not same with THE MAZE episodeCan you tell me where I find that ?Thank you..

Hi' date='I want to learn thatWhen Crockett walked leaning Jan Hammer put it this scene..In the original soundtrack found this music Named ''Colombia'' But not same with THE MAZE episodeCan you tell me where I find that ?Thank you..[/quote']I do not understand your question. Can you please explain the question more clearly, and I will help you.

I do not understand your question. Can you please explain the question more clearly' date=' and I will help you.[/quote']Okay,sorry..Starts THE MAZE episode..Crockett&Tubbs and Duryea&Dickeytalking to each otherThe Escobars starting the shootAnd next Crockett pursue one Escobars punk..But Crockett follow him but walk-lean slowly And this music play the scene I'm talking about before of IntroThat track found in the original albumNamed ''Colombia'' But not exactly same! What is this track name ?I want to learn that,thats all (Sorry I'm learning English and still study lessons - I'm sorry about that)Thanks for understanding my friend!

Okay' date='sorry..Starts THE MAZE episode..Crockett&Tubbs and Duryea&Dickeytalking to each otherThe Escobars starting the shootAnd next Crockett pursue one Escobars punk..But Crockett follow him but walk-lean slowly And this music play the scene I'm talking about before of IntroThat track found in the original albumNamed ''Colombia'' But not exactly same! What is this track name ?I want to learn that,thats all (Sorry I'm learn English and still study lessons - I'm sorry about that)Thanks for understanding my friend![/quote']O.K., I understand. Well, the title is not called "columbia", that belongs to a different track. We don't know what the official title is of the track your talking about, because this track is un-released. The track can also be heard very, very well in Season 2 in the episode, "PRODIGAL SON". It can be heard when Crockett and Tubbs are in NEW YORK at night, follow the collumbian's drugs being dropped off, and Tubbs cuts the lock, they take the drugs, put it in the trunk of the car, and blow the place up. The music is played in that scene.Sorry, the music is unreleased, and doesn't have a name that we know of.

O.K.' date=' I understand. Well, the title is not called "columbia", that belongs to a different track. We don't know what the official title is of the track your talking about, because this track is un-released. The track can also be heard very, very well in Season 2 in the episode, "PRODIGAL SON". It can be heard when Crockett and Tubbs follow the collumbian's drugs being dropped off, and Tubbs cuts the lock, they take the drugs, put it in the trunk of the car, and blow the place up. The music is played in that scene.Sorry, the music is unreleased, and doesn't have a name that we know of.[/quote']Yes I know that,This music also played THE PRODIGAL SON episode!But this music very good cause have the action..I'm sorry about that (I'm learning newly English (Not exactly newly but I can't exactly express myself cause I'm learn still English.. I watched the other season but first I don't understand (Cause I don't know English then time..And Miami Vice developed my English very perfectly..I'm learning now the gramers,thanks for understanding.. :()I send to you one message,please check it out! Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
O.K.' date=' I understand. Well, the title is not called "columbia", that belongs to a different track. We don't know what the official title is of the track your talking about, because this track is un-released. The track can also be heard very, very well in Season 2 in the episode, "PRODIGAL SON". It can be heard when Crockett and Tubbs are in NEW YORK at night, follow the collumbian's drugs being dropped off, and Tubbs cuts the lock, they take the drugs, put it in the trunk of the car, and blow the place up. The music is played in that scene.Sorry, the music is unreleased, and doesn't have a name that we know of.[/quote']Sadly there is a lot of beautifull JH's music played in MV that is still unreleased. Often just short pieces (10 seconds or so) and therefor it can not be used I guess.