Honor Amongst Theives...creepiest episode ever?

Rob3121

I say that "Honor Amongst Theives" from Season 4 has GOT to be my pick for MV's creepiest EVER episode. Just think, this episode includes a villian those main pleasure is to shoot up children with coke and rape them! Disgusting! And to think this episode was only given a 12 certificate on it's UK DVD release! :(What do you guys think?Rob

Creepy? Absolutely. "Don't hurt him! He's a nice maaaaaan."Shadow In the Dark and Death and the Lady were pretty creepy too, but you didn't need to take a shower after.Odd side note: The dude who played the child killer was actually a stand-up comedian. He may still be working as such.Now THAT'S range.

• 4 weeks later...

It gets my vote for creepiest ep ever, and IMO tied with S5's Too Much, Too Late as the darkest.(I've said it before, but it's worth mentioning again that this ep is heavily inspired by Fritz Lang's 1931 film M - which is also pretty disturbing!)

That creep appeared in Nash Bridges as a criminal trying to kill a mafia member but Nash got him first. He wasn't a creep in that show, just someone mad because he wasn't invited to the mafiosa's annual parties!