HAPPY EASTER!

COOPER&BURNETT

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!This is REALLY the time you can walk around in your pastel colors! :thumbsup: :ostern:

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!This is REALLY the time you can walk around in your pastel colors! :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more!Happy Easter Everyone!

:radio::clap::thumbsup::cool:
Ahhhhhhh.......your so kind my friend! Happy Easter to you too, Brother in Arms! :tasse::ostern:

Yeah! Blessed and peaceful easter to all u Vice addicts out there.Something very interesting that i noticed immediately in the pic of D.J.that alleycat has posted here is that "look" on D.J.'s face. Isn't that the same look he gives Cally at the pool when he first see's her in Definitely Miami? Only here he is wearing a bow-tie instead of the pink t-shirt.Hope someone else has also spotted it!

Yeah! Blessed and peaceful easter to all u Vice addicts out there.Something very interesting that i noticed immediately in the pic of D.J.that alleycat has posted here is that "look" on D.J.'s face. Isn't that the same look he gives Cally at the pool when he first see's her in Definitely Miami? Only here he is wearing a bow-tie instead of the pink t-shirt.Hope someone else has also spotted it!

I didn't notice it until you mentioned it. I think your right! :):clap:

Happy Easter to everyone! I´m a bit late because I had to work at the weekend, but I´m not TOO late!