80's Broadcast: Stone's Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast presents:

Stone's Mix.

Over one hour of uncut 100% pure hits from the multi-billion dollar Era. Including songs by Kim Carnes, Danger Danger, Michael Bolton, Sheena Easton, Toni Basil, Kenny Loggins, Peter Cetera and many others!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5667[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O-button for an instant flashback!:thumbsup:http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/stones-mix/Comments and feedback are always appreciated!:cool:

I am listening to it and know the first song which I play over and over again.I like Peter Bolton also good song .Always love your mixes Phil and a I am a real supporter.:thumbsup:

Thanks Victor and Alleycat for the support! I'm always happy when somebody enjoys it!:thumbsup:Stay tuned!:radio:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Phil your my man with a fantastic mix again.Its pretty hot here in Montreal so the top down driving perfect music.A great mix indeed love all the music.Its nice to hear music from the 80's for a change compare to nowadays its perfect for the heat of the summer.Another :thumbsup: from me.