Crocketts' jackets, Season3

aussiefan

I know someone will be able to answers this. Crocketts', season 3, jackets. The ones that are a shorter cut, they were in grey(love that one), blue/purple and several other colours. The credits say some wardrobe supplied by "Parrachute". I am assuming this was the manufacturer. Can't find this type, now. Not sure if anyone knows where to find this type of jackett, or if you can still get them.I have a white, similar type, from the 80s', but it is more awaiters jacket. Was thinking of getting a tailor to try and copy it, with a few changes to the Crockett style.

I know someone will be able to answers this. Crocketts'' date=' season 3, jackets. The ones that are a shorter cut, they were in grey(love that one), blue/purple and several other colours. The credits say some wardrobe supplied by "Parrachute". I am assuming this was the manufacturer. Can't find this type, now. Not sure if anyone knows where to find this type of jackett, or if you can still get them.I have a white, similar type, from the 80s', but it is more awaiters jacket. Was thinking of getting a tailor to try and copy it, with a few changes to the Crockett style.[/quote']Yes "Parachute" was a manufacturer here in North America at that time.I never had a jacket but I did have a pair of black parachute pants back around 1987 or 88. They were light as a feather and had pockets all over them. I loved those pants!It was one of those fashion things that came and went..............I wish they would make them again.

I know someone will be able to answers this. Crocketts'' date=' season 3, jackets. The ones that are a shorter cut, they were in grey(love that one), blue/purple and several other colours. The credits say some wardrobe supplied by "Parrachute". I am assuming this was the manufacturer. Can't find this type, now. Not sure if anyone knows where to find this type of jackett, or if you can still get them.I have a white, similar type, from the 80s', but it is more awaiters jacket. Was thinking of getting a tailor to try and copy it, with a few changes to the Crockett style.[/quote']I don't own the actual jackets, but I have similar types from the era. The jackets in question were not from parachute. Parachute made clothes out of, well, parachute material, thus the name. The jacket's your talking about were cotton, and some were silk.I don't have too much info for you, but I hope what I did supply helps. :prost:

I don't own the actual jackets' date=' but I have similar types from the era. The jackets in question were not from parachute. Parachute made clothes out of, well, parachute material, thus the name. The jacket's your talking about were cotton, and some were silk.I don't have too much info for you, but I hope what I did supply helps. :prost:[/quote']Thanks COOPs.I will definately try and get a tailor to copy my similar style jacket, and make a few changes, to try and get close to the vice jackets. Will keep you posted as to my success, or lack of, in this pursuit.Thanks for the feedback.:thumbsup:

Yes "Parachute" was a manufacturer here in North America at that time.I never had a jacket but I did have a pair of black parachute pants back around 1987 or 88. They were light as a feather and had pockets all over them. I loved those pants!It was one of those fashion things that came and went..............I wish they would make them again.

I wish they would make them again, also.You still have the pants? or they were worn out, literally?