MIAMI VICE CROCKETT BLAZERS & VICE CLOTHES PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Again, many thanks for sharing...sick collection...there's that word again, used in the kindest of meanings.....I assume there's no designer/label being a one-off piece. It would be interesting to see how much interest there was at the time of a prop auction or such....I would have to think that being a set grip or stage hand, or set design assistant during the actual filming of the series would be 'just a job'.....The ability to take random stills inside the OCB set during off hours would offer a unique perspective to the behind the scenes...I wonder how many or who on the WS actually worked (in some support capacity) for the series???

• 2 weeks later...
Again' date=' many thanks for sharing...sick collection...there's that word again, used in the kindest of meanings.....I assume there's no designer/label being a one-off piece. It would be interesting to see how much interest there was at the time of a prop auction or such....I would have to think that being a set grip or stage hand, or set design assistant during the actual filming of the series would be 'just a job'.....The ability to take random stills inside the OCB set during off hours would offer a unique perspective to the behind the scenes...I wonder how many or who on the WS actually worked (in some support capacity) for the series???[/quote']I like using that word too. "Totally sick man!" and "That's sick!"Thank you for the kind words.The jacket does have a label in it. The designer made it special just for him.Thank you for all the kind words. I'll be glad to share more pictures of my vice clothes in the upcoming future, the real vitage items, and also the clothes in the vice style.Thanks for the interest and the kind words! :cheers:-COOP

As I have stated on numerous occasions, your collection rules Coop! I always look forward to seeing your items and the history behind them. Please keep it up.

As I have stated on numerous occasions' date=' your collection rules Coop! I always look forward to seeing your items and the history behind them. Please keep it up.[/quote']Thanks Scot. I'm always trying to bring you all the coolest vice clothes and items. I'll post stuff as I accqire them. (I sure miss wearing my vice clothes in the winter :cry:. It's just too cold to wear what Crockett does in the winter. It's driving me crazy! :)

• 3 months later...

Hey Coop!As a "fairly" new vicer (started watching from S3 here in the UK, have caught up since however) I am not too sure who made the majority of Crockettt's blazers. There is one shot in a S2 ep (can't remember which one off the top of my head) where Crockett takes off his blazer and folds it inside out, revealing a label. I paused my dvd, zoomed in and the label showed as "BOSS Hugo Boss". My personal favourite designer.Anyway, I know that Armani, Versace and Boss were used a lot, but what I want to know is which designer do we see most of in Crockett's wardrobe? Did he wear more of one designer than another?Thanks guys :)

Hey Coop!As a "fairly" new vicer (started watching from S3 here in the UK' date=' have caught up since however) I am not too sure who made the majority of Crockettt's blazers. There is one shot in a S2 ep (can't remember which one off the top of my head) where Crockett takes off his blazer and folds it inside out, revealing a label. I paused my dvd, zoomed in and the label showed as "BOSS Hugo Boss". My personal favourite designer.Anyway, I know that Armani, Versace and Boss were used a lot, but what I want to know is which designer do we see most of in Crockett's wardrobe? Did he wear more of one designer than another?Thanks guys :)[/quote']He did wear many different makers, those that were mentioned, and unfortunately many we just don't know, particularlly as the later seasons arrived, I have no clue who made the clothes. :cry:

He did wear many different makers' date=' those that were mentioned, and unfortunately many we just don't know, particularlly as the later seasons arrived, I have no clue who made the clothes. :cry:[/quote']That's cool. Thanks Coop!I notice the end credits mentioned "Wardrobe furnished by Hugo Boss & Parachute"I have never found anything by Parachute! Wonder who they "clothed"?

That's cool. Thanks Coop!I notice the end credits mentioned "Wardrobe furnished by Hugo Boss & Parachute"I have never found anything by Parachute! Wonder who they "clothed"?

Perhaps it was guests, extras or something?

Here is a quote from the Parachute site (link above) on their background page:In film and TV, PARACHUTE was chosen by Miami Vice as their principal wardrobe supplier. Milena Canonero, the Academy Award winning costumer, selected PARACHUTE styles of unconstructed jackets, t-shirts under suits, asymmetrical dresses and everything in black for the show and they became icons for a generation to copy. Woody Allen, with Mia Farrow and Diane Keaton, chose PARACHUTE designs and store interiors for several of his films to represent a New York and L.A. style leadership attitude.

OMG' date=' you have everything ! You're Crockett's Clone ? :)[/quote']And to think, you've only scratched the surface of the SCRAPBOOK section! :)Keep looking, There's more to see! :thumbsup:

You really got a truck of Vice clothes!It's always a treat to read&run over that topic.Thank you for photos of these cool blazers.What a happiness to have all this stuff!Once again,I bliss out every time I read that thread.

You really got a truck of Vice clothes!It's always a treat to read&run over that topic.Thank you for photos of these cool blazers.What a happiness to have all this stuff!Once again' date='I bliss out every time I read that thread.[/quote']The longer I have them, the more I take them for granted.However, when one opens the closet, and sees all these blazers there for the wearing, and you can actually pick which ever one you want to select to wear on that lazy day off, it IS pure bliss!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My Miami Vice PropsJust recently acquired an absolutely perfect McBurnie last month. And now, I've just landed one of Crockett's season 1 blazers and a Season 1 shirt!Paid way too much for both of them, but it was worth it. Season 1 stuff is so hard to come by.On a different note, whatever happened to Dan J? He showed my wife and I around Miami a couple years ago. Nice guy.You can view the car and clothing here: http://gallery.me.com/musicradio78#100381

i am very great visual impact of the pics coop my best friend:thumbsup::cool:

very cool coop :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Sir! :thumbsup:

For folks who couldn't see the pics on the link[ATTACH=CONFIG]6309[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6310[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6311[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6312[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6313[/ATTACH]You can see the shirt and jacket from when they appeared in the show. I can't believe I managed to acquire them! Expensive, but SO worth it.

post-983-13892964639773_thumb.jpg

post-983-13892964640039_thumb.jpg

post-983-13892964640278_thumb.jpg

post-983-13892964640527_thumb.jpg

post-983-13892964640764_thumb.jpg