Castillo's Grand Entrance...

Lar

Watching One Eyed Jack the other night, I was reminded just how freakin' cool Castillo was right from the very start. Everything about him is the flipside to every other stereotypical Police Lt./Captain/Chief/etc. on every other cop show. And the way he tells Tubbs to get out of his face? Heck, I was scared! I love the way he shows his loyalty to his men for the first time when he tells Nick Tortelli to shove it after harassing Crockett. Just too good.Of course, I'm not saying anything that hasn't been said countless times before. But, if there's one thing that bears repeating, it's that Castillo was, is & always will be a bad*ss.

I think that the show wouldn't have been half as good or half as successful without Castillo. Rodriguez annoyed the crap out of me but Castillo garnered my respect; still waters running deep - all power to EJO for some amazing acting

hi friends , i find Castillo's Grand Entrance great :thumbsup: his character is convenient to the serie of miami vice:thumbsup::clap::cool:

I think that the show wouldn't have been half as good or half as successful without Castillo.

That's true! I think he offered the right contrast to Sonny and Rico. EJO could express so much with just a glance - really amazing!

I think that the show wouldn't have been half as good or half as successful without Castillo. Rodriguez annoyed the crap out of me but Castillo garnered my respect; still waters running deep - all power to EJO for some amazing acting
He definitely fit the evolving tone of the series perfectly. MV had an artistic edge right from the start' date=' but IMO the series as a whole really became [i']art, once Castillo joined and the show really fell into it's groove. That isn't a knock against the pilot, Heart Of Darkness, or any of the terrific early episodes, MV was awesome out of the gate, but like any show, it took a bit to reach full capacity.As for Lou, it's not that I don't like him, he was okay, but you could take him out of MV and put him into Hunter without derailing either show. His most significant act was taking the bullet for Crockett.

hi friends ' date=' i find Castillo's Grand Entrance great :thumbsup: his character is convenient to the serie of miami vice:thumbsup::clap::cool:[/quote'] A great entrance !:thumbsup::D

Just watched Bushido this morning.Loved the ending where he said he got 460 thousand of the 500 thou back. He said that the rest would be in the bag by banks opening the next day...Tubbs comments that "he won't move and inch" or something lkke that.Anyway Castillo is so straight he is replacing the 40 grand out of his own pocket to allow the wife of his good friend to be free.Plays strictly by the rules-Castillo

thank you matt5, mv is for me to be the cat's meow:thumbsup:, i come from the German Democratic Republic , i was to see mv auricularly.:cry:

sorry matt5 , my english is not so good, i wouldn't only said mv is that's just the ticket for me.:thumbsup::cool::clap:

Lou would work for New York Vice but Castillo was Miami Vice, Lou was just to New York for Miami. Castillo was just perfect.