What's this terms meaning ?

Joey Hardin

This terms so have on Miami ViceD.A.M.O.Vasquez What is that terms mean ? Anybody can explain me these?

D.A. = district attorney: the prosecutor in a criminal trial who files charges on behalf of the government in whatever jurisdiction a crime occuredM.O. = modus operandi: Latin phrase referring to the method of operation of a criminal, such as a pattern that is followed or habitsVasquez is a Spanish surname whose origin is in the Basque region

I think Crockett's hair was a D.A. at some point.
I was thinking the same thing Tony' date=' in early S1 and S2 when he had that feathered thing on the sides and back. After living in South Florida's humidity I always wondered how he kept his hair under control...the magic of television.[/color']:cool:

D.A. = district attorney: the prosecutor in a criminal trial who files charges on behalf of the government in whatever jurisdiction a crime occuredM.O. = modus operandi: Latin phrase referring to the method of operation of a criminal' date=' such as a pattern that is followed or habitsVasquez is a Spanish surname whose origin is in the Basque region[/quote']:thumbsup::D