Orange Bowl Stadium

Todd82TA

Hey guys, I used to work for the Dolphins (just left about a year ago and moved out of Miami), so I'm kind of partial to the old Orange Bowl stadium. I seem to remember that there were a couple of episodes that were filmed inside the old Orange Bowl... do you guys know if I'm just imagining things or was there actually an episode? I want to say that maybe it was an episode of some kid who Crockett caught doing something bad... and he was a high school football player and then he had him do a "drop" or something for him, but then it went bad and the kid was shot? Is that an episode?Thanks,Todd

You get views of the Orange Bowl in season four's Indian Wars and in season five's Hard Knocks. The episode with a kid (high school football player ) who Crockett caught doing something bad and got shot at the end is the Good Collar.

You get views of the Orange Bowl in season four's Indian Wars and in season five's Hard Knocks. The episode with a kid (high school football player ) who Crockett caught doing something bad and got shot at the end is the Good Collar.

Yes good views in those two episodes - the "Good Collar" was not shot at the Orange Bowl :D