Order:Miami Vice Gifs Works Thread

Joey Hardin

I wanna gifs of all characters in Miami ViceThis site have this gifs any in a document?I wanna Ricardo Tubbs and his shotgun gifs while his fireand Sonny,Rico,Sonny&Gina,Rico&Trudy gifs too!Please help me about that,thank you!

I wanna gifs of all characters in Miami ViceThis site have this gifs any in a document?I wanna Ricardo Tubbs and his shotgun gifs while his fireand Sonny' date='Rico,Sonny&Gina,Rico&Trudy gifs too!Please help me about that,thank you![/quote']You will find a few gifs here at the avatar settings.If you want other 'special' ones...That is a simple thing!:pYou can get gifs by me which are of sequences which takes no longer as 20 sec.So - declare exactly which sequences you want to have - I will do it for you !Declare exactly means:SEASONEPISODEDescribtion of the SCENE !!!!And as it bests: the fitting minuteExamples?Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIf the sequence is longer than 20 sec. the quality is getting more and more worse...

You will find a few gifs here at the avatar settings.If you want other 'special' ones...That is a simple thing!:pYou can get gifs by me which are of sequences which takes no longer as 20 sec.So - declare exactly which sequences you want to have - I will do it for you !Declare exactly means:SEASONEPISODEDescribtion of the SCENE !!!!And as it bests: the fitting minuteExamples?Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIf the sequence is longer than 20 sec. the quality is getting more and more worse...

Okay,Thanks :) and I was learned couple of years ago.. This making by photoshop :):)

Okay' date='Thanks :) and I was learn couple of years ago.. This making by photoshop :):)[/quote']Then you can do it by yourself??? :eek:Sorry, but 'funny' question then! :confused:If you are still interested I will send you the link of the download to this program via PM.Please resonse if you want.

'funny' question then! :confused:If you are still interested I will send you the link of the download to this program via PM.Please resonse if you want.

Okay,I wanna it Lieutenant ;):) Can you send me,please? (PM)