The Dictator (MV Mention)

Frey

I had some time to kill Saturday afternoon, so I watched "Sacha Baron Choen's new movie, "The Dictator." Very funny movie. Miami Vice was mentioned."The way Ahmadinejad dresses is an embarrassment to dictators. He looks like a snitch on Miami Vice!" :D :D:D

I had some time to kill Saturday afternoon' date=' so I watched "Sacha Baron Choen's new movie, "The Dictator." Very funny movie. Miami Vice was mentioned."The way Ahmadinejad dresses is an embarrassment to dictators. He looks like a snitch on Miami Vice!" :D :D:D[/quote']I just came home from the movies. I was the only one laughing when this reference came up! :D And I was also the only one dressed MV style wearing white blazer, henley and light blue pants.The movie was very funny! :thumbsup:

Funny I never heard of this movie?I hope it is better than Bruno??? That was definitely a hit and miss................:rain:

Funny I never heard of this movie?I hope it is better than Bruno??? That was definitely a hit and miss................:rain:

If people don`t think it is funny then it`s I can understand why they didn`t like it.I have seen most of his works, and Bruno is the worst. This movie is more like Borat, so if you liked that one you would like the Dictator I think.