Key Biscayne's Most Expensive Home And Former Set For 'Miami Vice' On Market

alleycat

Can you imagine, if I had that house, I could have the ULTIMATE MiamiViceonline members only party!

Man, if I had the money I'd buy that house just to re-create the party scene from "The Great McCarthy." I would even track down that cover band who does "Some Guys Have All the Luck."And if I was especially frisky, I'd find that hot blond extra from the party scene wearing the day glo and funky lip stick. I'm always intrigued when I see her on screen. How many of us would want to go to that party when we watch that episode? Every time I see it I am transported back to the '80s. It's where I choose to live in my mind.

Can you imagine' date=' if I had that house, I could have the ULTIMATE MiamiViceonline members only party![/quote']Oh Coop that would be one :cool: party.Everybody dressed in there Vice finest and include some beautiful cars Ferrai's. Music from vice maybe a band,Plenty of Champagne and Jack and other alcohol also party favors ;)

Man' date=' if I had the money I'd buy that house just to re-create the party scene from "The Great McCarthy." I would even track down that cover band who does "Some Guys Have All the Luck."And if I was especially frisky, I'd find that hot blond extra from the party scene wearing the day glo and funky lip stick. I'm always intrigued when I see her on screen. How many of us would want to go to that party when we watch that episode? Every time I see it I am transported back to the '80s. It's where I choose to live in my mind.[/quote']That would be very :cool: I agree with you on that on that one :thumbsup:

Yeah, I know what you mean.It would be the ultimate place for my vice collection, as the house would be part of the collection! I really want that house. Perhaps if I start saving my money now, I could come up with the 22 million in perhaps two years from ...never.

Great find Alleycat! :thumbsup:I would like to rent it for at least a couple of days....Is everything in the house from 81? Or has there been made som changes?

Cool find, alleycat! :clap:The house and the surrounding water colours look AMAZING! :glossy:

Man' date=' if I had the money I'd buy that house just to re-create the party scene from "The Great McCarthy." I would even track down that cover band who does "Some Guys Have All the Luck."And if I was especially frisky, I'd find that hot blond extra from the party scene wearing the day glo and funky lip stick. I'm always intrigued when I see her on screen. [/quote']Ahhh, I was wondering what episodes/scenes, this house was from! :confused:What a great party idea, CharlieGlide! :dance2::funky:I'll keep an eye out for the blonde you speak of, next time I watch 'The Great McCarthy'. ;)

Wow :DPerhaps if all the forum members contributed a few dollars we could buy it and run it as a miamiviceonline.com vacation timeshare! ;D

Perhaps if all the forum members contributed a few dollars we could buy it and run it as a miamiviceonline.com vacation timeshare! ;D

I thought about that, but after a few calculations I found out that you wouldn`t be able to use the house very often. :)

Great find Alleycat! :thumbsup:I would like to rent it for at least a couple of days....Is everything in the house from 81? Or has there been made som changes?

I don't know JSCrockett,maybe some changes since then,I would think so to keep more modern maybe.There are pictures and the way I see them there has been changes

What a place for The Miami Vice MuseumCurator - Cooper&BurnettCare Takers Miami Vice Online CommunityMIami Vice parties evry night.Appropriate dress essential.Oh well, enough dreaming, back to work.:cry::birdie:

Man' date=' if I had the money I'd buy that house just to re-create the party scene from "The Great McCarthy." I would even track down that cover band who does "Some Have All the Luck."Guys And if I was especially frisky, I'd find that hot blond extra from the party scene wearing the day glo and funky lip stick. I'm always intrigued when I see her on screen. How many of us would want to go to that party when we watch that episode? Every time I see it I am transported back to the '80s. It's where I choose to live in my mind.[/quote'] You don't need the cover band...... "Some Have All the Luck." is one of my tunes. I'll play it if I'm invited! :thumbsup:

You don't need the cover band...... "Some Have All the Luck." is one of my tunes. I'll play it if I'm invited! :thumbsup:

:D:thumbsup: