80's Broadcast: Party like it's 1988

Philippe

80's Broadcast Presents: Party like it's 1988.

Over an hour of 100% uncut totally rad songs from the multi-billion dollar era. Including songs by Talk Talk, Barbara Streisand, Robin Gibb, Thompson Twins, Noiseworks, Agent, Ministry and many others!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6158[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O- green button for an instant flashback!:daumenrauf: http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/party-like-its-1988/Comments and feedback are always appreciated!:cool:

80's Broadcast Presents: Party like it's 1988.

[/SIZE">

Over an hour of 100% uncut totally rad songs from the multi-billion dollar era. Including songs by Talk Talk' date=' Barbara Streisand, Robin Gibb, Thompson Twins, Noiseworks, Agent, Ministry and many others![/font']

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6158[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O- green button for an instant flashback!:daumenrauf: http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/party-like-its-1988/Comments and feedback are always appreciated!:cool:
Nice !:thumbsup::D

This is great Philippe a new mix to listen too.Looking forward to relaxing and tapping my feet and more to your new mix

No way! It's back! I'm tuning in.

Welcome back Beach_Vice! Not sure about it but you might have missed one: http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?16387-80-s-Broadcast-Stone-s-Mix

Nice !:thumbsup::D

Thanks Matt5.:cool:

This is great Philippe a new mix to listen too.Looking forward to relaxing and tapping my feet and more to your new mix

You're welcome Alleycat! I'm looking forward to your comments!:thumbsup:

This mix so COOL:cool:

Thanks Victor!:thumbsup:

i find the mix cool :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard Brother in Arms, glad you like it!:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

This is just too good. Tooooo goood. I need a timemachine to have a date in the 80s, wear my hair in a bad frizz and scrunchie, and get on the dancefloor to do some gool ol knee-clicking and rhythmic wiggle of the area.

Eingefügtes Bild

rhythmic wiggle of the area.

Eingefügtes Bild

Hi CindyCoo and Welcome aboard! I'm happy you enjoy these songs as I enjoy making them!:thumbsup:I would also love to get into a time-machine and get back to the 80s! That would be Totally Rad!:feuerwerk:

I am listening to the mix right now and I love it :thumbsup: the music you really want to move too :D.I also like the choice of music there are a lot that are my favorites now.Great job Philippe again on this mix another favorite for sure.

Philippe.I listened to the whole mix.I love it :happy: and the music is great.Listening to Barbara Streisand I remember that song and a real favorite.Totally awesome pal.:thumbsup:

Philippe.I listened to the whole mix.I love it :happy: and the music is great.Listening to Barbara Streisand I remember that song and a real favorite.Totally awesome pal.:thumbsup:

Hi Alleycat, I'm very happy to read you enjoyed this mix.:thumbsup:Thanks for listening and commenting, always appreciated!:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, this was a good one. I've listened to it three times. Some cool sounding songs like 'Only loving you' and 'When the lights go down;' the first two songs, and other sounds like 'Nowhere girl' and 'The Kiss (Tokyo).' Only two songs seemed out of place here, 'What does sex mean to me' and 'Woman in Love' but they still somehow fit where they were put in the list. 'Can't stop' and 'Today' are two I've never heard, and I like them. Saw Luba made the list, but it's not a song I know. I can think of one that I really like, but I'll see if you ever stumble on to it. Would have made an awesome Vice track in my opinion. All in all it's a good mix. Thanks for still doing these.