HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIPPE!

juscat

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6316[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6315[/ATTACH]Eingefügtes Bild[ATTACH=CONFIG]6318[/ATTACH]:balloon:Have a wonderful day, with BIG fun and more surprises! :balloon:I wish you the very best of life's offerings. :glossy:What good fortune I have in knowing you, my friend. :cheers:Now, gimme some of your cake! Eingefügtes Bild

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIPPE! all the best wishes to the birthday :flowers:send your brother in arms from germany:cheers:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6322[/ATTACH]Happy Birthday Philippe,I am dressed formal for your birthday a little class,best wishes and a toastEingefügtes Bild:balloon:

post-10210-13892964642216_thumb.jpg

The day after:Eingefügtes Bild... surley good memories to a Eingefügtes BildDear friend, wish you from today ona really Eingefügtes Bild and Eingefügtes Bild new year of life!All the best Eingefügtes Bild to you, PAL !Eingefügtes Bild

Have a wonderful day' date=' with BIG fun and more surprises! I wish you the very best of life's offerings. [/font']What good fortune I have in knowing you, my friend. Now, gimme some of your cake!

Thank you for these precious words Juscat!:cool: I am equally as fortunate to know you and for your ongoing support. Thank you so much!:flowers: You can have some delicious Belgian Choccie Cakes for sure!:):cake:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GOOD FRIEND!
Victor' date=' you are a good friend and great supporter of my mixes - Thank you!:radio::tasse:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIPPE! all the best wishes to the birthday send your brother in arms from germany
Thank you Brother in Arms for sending me this wishes from Germany!:cool:
Happy Birthday' date=' Pal. [/quote']Thank you Tony D! You look great in that picture with your guitar' date=' I always hoped to hear you play it one day.:dance:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Thank you Coop' date=' keep living the Vice life!:funky:
Happy birthday mate
Thank you Aussiefan for your good wishes mate!:cool:
Happy Birthday Philippe' date='I am dressed formal for your birthday a little class' date='best wishes and a toast[/quote'']Thank you Alleycat for being dressed in style for my Birthday, and of-coarse the bottle of 'JD' will come in handy to loosen up the formal. Cheers!:cheers:
Hope you had a fantastic time' date=' Philippe. Many happy returns [/quote']Thank you CarolineUK, indeed I had a great time! :dance2:

The day after:... surley good memories to a Dear friend' date=' wish you from today ona really and new year of life!All the best to you, PAL ![/b']

Thank you very much Blue Pearl for these DONtastic wishes, I love the 'day after' picture very much!:glossy::fireworks:PS: I had to remove the pictures in my answer because the system would not let me post it.

Have a Happy Birthday' date=' Philippe! [/quote']Thank you Markwey for your Birthday greetings!:cool:
Have a great day
Thank you Matt5 for the good wishes!:thumbsup:
Happy Birthday Buddy!!:thumbsup::radio::balloon::gift::cake::cheers:
Thank you Ferrariman' date=' means allot to me!:cool:
Eingefügtes Bild
Thank you DJAngel for these colorful birthday greetings!:balloon:
Happy birthday pal! :D
Thank you Scot from S.C. for your wishes pal!:thumbsup:

Hey dude, Happy belated birthday! I can't find my normal 80s b-day jpgs, so you get this one![ATTACH=CONFIG]6326[/ATTACH]

post-30-13892964644157_thumb.jpg