Kudos to Giancarlo Exposito!

maynard

Police Try to Arrest Giancarlo Esposito, aka Gus from 'Breaking Bad'by: Andy Neuenschwander Posted: June 14, 2012 @ 7:43 pm PSTTweetBreaking Bad - Police Try to Arrest Giancarlo Esposito, aka Gus from 'Breaking Bad' No, no, he's not a meth dealer or a drug kingpin. He just plays one on TV.Giancarlo Esposito, aka Gus Fring from "Breaking Bad," had a run-in with police the other day when leaving a rehearsal for a play he's working on. The cops were looking for a male suspect wearing a hoodie, and when they saw Esposito leaving the theater in a suit, they somehow figured that he was the same guy.The cops actually pointed their guns at Esposito and frisked him before realizing that he was a completely different person from the suspect they were looking for. The cops let up when one of them reportedly recognized Esposito from "Once Upon a Time," and not from "Breaking Bad," which confirms that the cops had terrible taste in television shows in addition to probably being at least a little racist.In an interview with The Wrap just days later, Esposito explained how the incident doesn't bother him so much. "I refuse to walk around, carrying that sack of racist crap," said Esposito. "Luis Buñuel made great movies. And in all his movies there's one old guy… who walks through the background with a big pillowcase, a sack of ****. That's your stuff. So when I'm healing, I'm healing my stuff.How very calm, forgiving and un-Gus-like of him!Wonder how a hoodie looks like a suit?:D:D