Miami Vice location pictures on film

CarolineUK

I've converted some of my many pictures of Miami Beach and the surrounding area, most of which featured as locations in MV, into a short movie. The music, as I mention at the end, is a version of Summer in the City by the Gutter Brothers who adapted the song for use in the UK TV programme "Only Fools & Horses" for the MV-spoof episode "Miami Twice - Oh to be in England". The file was too large to put onto this site so I've had to do a link instead. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed putting it togetherhttp://s988.photobucket.com/albums/af9/suzyuk111/?action=view&current=mvice_0002.mp4

Very nice collection Sue, thanks. The sound track sounds a little distorted at times. Maybe it's only me?

Very nice collection Sue' date=' thanks. The sound track sounds a little distorted at times. Maybe it's only me?[/quote']It was fine when I converted it from Movie maker & watched it on my pc so it has got corrupted during the upload onto photobucket. Pity it was too large to put it on this site directly

It was fine when I converted it from Movie maker & watched it on my pc so it has got corrupted during the upload onto photobucket. Pity it was too large to put it on this site directly

I's still a great collection. Please send me the photo of East Coast Fisheries, don't have one of that place I can use. Thanks.

I's still a great collection. Please send me the photo of East Coast Fisheries' date=' don't have one of that place I can use. Thanks.[/quote']Will email it to you, Jim. Got that shot from a coach when my daughter & I did our city tour back in 2007 - thought I recognised the name & was glad I got the photo.r

Great photo collection ' date=' Sue. :thumbsup:It's a amazing how different everything looks at night. :glossy:[/quote']Thanks CGlide and Pink! Yes, I love South Beach at night especially now I've worked out how to use the night-shot setting on my camera. I love the neon along Ocean & on Collins, then there's the prettier lit area along Espanola Way ... it is like staying in two different places, SoBe by day & SoBe by night

Thanks Sue, it's a great video and I enjoyed every second of it.I hope to go to Miami one day, I think that "going to Miami" should be included in the list of things to do once in a lifetime.

Thanks Sue' date=' it's a great video and I enjoyed every second of it.I hope to go to Miami one day, I think that "going to Miami" should be included in the list of things to do once in a lifetime.[/quote']Thanks sjako and Pandina. It is worth going there. For me it's the sightseeing, history, photography & Vice locations (and a bit of shopping along Lincoln) that attract me there then I spend a few days on the Keys for my other love, snorkelling. You can't beat it