What Episode Did Crockett say this?

Detective_Crockett

Which episode did he say ''Ju got it mang'' I am pretty sure this was in Season 2 do you guys know when he said it?

Which episode did he say ''Ju got it mang'' I am pretty sure this was in Season 2 do you guys know when he said it?

I know he said it in Episode 5, Calderone's Demise, after him and Tubbs realize that they were alone and that their "badges don't mean a damn thing on this island", to which Crockett said, "Ju got it, mang"

It definitely wasn't then I just watched the entire episode and he didn't say that.

On Season 1, Episode 5? After him and Tubbs get chased by the bad guys in the other car? They blow Crockett's car up as he goes in the water? Yes.

On Season 1' date=' Episode 5? After him and Tubbs get chased by the bad guys in the other car? They blow Crockett's car up as he goes in the water? Yes.[/quote']Thats the episode I remember it from.

Now you got me thinking .....He actually said it a few times thoughout the series, an even Tubbs said it once in season three somewhere?Anyway......Choogotitmang!!!

Now you got me thinking .....He actually said it a few times thoughout the series' date=' an even Tubbs said it once in season three somewhere?Anyway......Choogotitmang!!![/quote']Tubbs said it on Season 1, the Pilot Episode, when they meet Trini DeSoto (a future Izzy! :)) The reason I can remember things like this, is probably OCD. Ever since I was about 3 or so, I had Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory on VHS. I would sit there, play the whole thing, rewind it all the way, play it again, rewind, until I eventually wore out the tape. I apparently knew the whole movie. Ever since then, I've been able to memorize movie quotes, songs, choreography...I even know entire movie dialogue sometimes... :o