Am I the only one who finds this scene awesome?

hahaguy43

The scene from Yankee Dollar when Crockett and Tubbs are in the Scarab at night going to meet Charlie Glide at the Miami Marine stadium with Jan Hammers "the trial" playing in the background. I always found this scene to be awesome.

The scene from Yankee Dollar when Crockett and Tubbs are in the Scarab at night going to meet Charlie Glide at the Miami Marine stadium with Jan Hammers "the trial" playing in the background. I always found this scene to be awesome.
It is awesome' date=' then again,...I LOVE MIAMI VICE!! :dance2::thumbsup:

Choogotitmang!That is a great scene. Wouldn't we all love to travel by waterway to exotic locations in a cool boat?I wish I could afford the gas!

You're not the only one. It's one of many quintessential Miami Vice scenes. It's scenes like this that inspire me to have Miami Vice moments throughout the day. I search for them, look for them, and breath them. 'Haunt' is not the precise word I'm looking for, but it's something like this.I love these scenes.

No other show has ever been able to create so many brilliant scence and images.MIMAI VICE RULES:cool::thumbsup:I have a bottle of JD, a Monte#2 and a day off tommorrow. Must be time to play the "Miami Vice Drinking Game". Go back to the 80s' and a less stressfull time.Love Miami Vice and this site:rauchen::cheers: