Happy Birthday Pandina!

Tony D.

Buon Compleanno Pandina!:torte:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6363[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6365[/ATTACH]Possano tutti i tuoi desideri avverarsi in questo giorno. Auguri!:clap:

post-10471-13892964681948_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892964682206_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892964682589_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Happy Birthday Pandina!! May you have many, many more!!:clap::radio::balloon::cake::gift::cheers:

Happy Birthday Pandina!- and all goods in your life, wish you brother in arms a fan from german community:):cake::flowers::cheers:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6371[/ATTACH] here is abeer from my country! :cheers:

post-10077-13892964683068_thumb.jpg

Just one word: grazie.Grazie TONY D for the thread.Grazie ALLEYGATTO: I always like reading your posts.Grazie MRS EVANFREED: I liked it, you kept it short: HB Grazie COOPER&BURNETT: lo sai che sei speciale? (and you added the birthday wishes for my owner too!) Grazie CAROLINEUK: I had a lovely day, and I'll celebrate this weekend.Grazie MARKWEY: I don't know you well, but it was kind of you.Grazie JSCROCKETT: how is your holiday planning going? We already have FW clothes, I told ya!Grazie JUSGATTO: too late for the cake... maybe next year! Grazie PHILIPPE: that sentence is one of the best you can wish to a person.Grazie FERRARIMAN: hope all is fine with you and your loved one.Grazie CAGEYJG: promise me you'll take me to Walmart!Grazie GINAFAN: a birthday wish is always appreciated.Grazie TRASHGATTO: I loved the picture because I love cats!Grazie BROTHERINARMS: danke!Grazie MATT5: a great person on a great site about a great show!Grazie MIAMIJIMF: a true gentleman, you already know that.Grazie MRCALDERON: thaaaaannnnnnks!And now I think that you all learned how to say thank you in Italian!

• 2 weeks later...

Buon Compleanno In Ritardo Pandina!!!! Happy Belated Birthday Pandina!!!! My Best Wishes To You Always!!!! I hope it was a Vice-Like Birthday Celebration!!!!:balloon::clap::happy::cake::gift::flowers::balloon:

Happy Birthday Pandina! , all goods from germany, i wishes you all gooods of the world:D:flowers::cake::cheers: