MARTIN FERRERO 2011 SKIT!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's a visibly older Martin (IZZY) FERRERO in a 2011 JURASSIC PARK skit playing the Lawyer character he played in the film. Nice to see Martin act again, as he hasn't in years! :clap::thumbsup:Click Below.http-~~-//www.collegehumor.com/video/6617410/jurassic-park-characters-awful-realization Eingefügtes Bild

Always good to see Martin:thumbsup:The picture was a bit jumpy but the audio was good. Even hearing his voice now I just think of him saying something like " eyyy mann im not gonna stand aroun an watch a man wid his reputation get treated wid about as much rezpect as dis live bait..........":cool:Did not know he had not worked much, in recent times. Because over the years have seen him in numerous bit parts in various movies.

It's great to see Martin. If he wore the Izzy glasses, and spoke like Izzy, he'd most likely look closer to the guy we know and love. Gotta remember, he's playing his character from Jurassic Park, not Izzy, and he's 65 years old now.Love that dude! :thumbsup:

Wouldnt be amazing to interview Martin for this site? But how? He´s a great actor.

Contact his agent.

Still funny as ever...would love to see him playing a judge on one of the crime shows!:cool:

He's such a good character actor, I'd love to see him do more stuff. I think he's underated.