First grandchild born today

CarolineUK

Has been a fantastic day as my first grandchild was born at 3.23 this morning UK time - I have a grandson, he is 8 pounds 7 ounces and his name is Thomas. Went briefly to the hospital a little earlier on & pics are below:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

:thumbsup::clap::DALL THE BEST TO YOU THOMAS !!!Wish you a long healthy and HAPPY life!!!8 pounds :eek:! WOW ! What a good start!!! :done:My sincerely greetings to the whole family!!BTW...Ey Mom and Dad ;) VERY WELL DONE !!:cool:WHAT A CUTE LITTLE BOY!!! :baby2:CarolineUK - Thank you very much for sharing your great :happy: joy with us !!!!

[SIZE=3">

Congratulations' date=' Sue!!! [/size']:fireworks::fireworks:A healthy 8 pound boy! :clap:A future cat lover, like his gran, perhaps? ;):p

Definitely! He'll be going back to a home with two cats so if he's anything like his mum and his aunt, his first word will be "cat" rather than anything else!! My old female siamese cat looked on my two daughters as though they were her own kittens x

:thumbsup::clap::DALL THE BEST TO YOU THOMAS !!!Wish you a long healthy and HAPPY life!!!8 pounds :eek:! WOW ! What a good start!!! :done:My sincerely greetings to the whole family!!BTW...Ey Mom and Dad ;) VERY WELL DONE !!:cool:WHAT A CUTE LITTLE BOY!!! :baby2:CarolineUK - Thank you very much for sharing your great :happy: joy with us !!!!

Thank you so much Blue Pearl!! I know i'm his Nan but he is a gorgeous little boy.

• Administrators

Congrats! I also have an 8 year old grandson named Thomas! He's my best buddy! You will find that you get to do a lot of things as a grand that you missed doing with your own children. Enjoy!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!He's such a cute child and I wish you and your family all the best!If Thomas ends up loving cats, well it will surely be another source of happiness for him!

Congratulations, Sue! What a cute baby! :happy:I wish him all the best for his life, health, luck and success.:balloon::gift::flowers:

Congratulations:flowers:It is so true, you get to do things that you didn't with your own(we have a few grandchildren).:cool:And when they play up you get to send them home to thier parents:D Also buy them noisy toys, parents love that:):evil:Best wishes to your family:cheers:

WONDERFUL NEWS!!That little guy is in good hands. If mom and dad is anything like you, then this baby will have a long, happy, loving life. Your going to be the ultimate grandmother! :thumbsup::thumbsup:(Just remember, pastel blue for the baby boy! Does Armani make blazers for babies?)-COOP

Thanks everyone for the fantastic best wishes!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to do things with him - I had two girls so it's going to be a learning curve for me. My dad, who Thomas has been named after, would have been in his element but I know he is watching with a big smile from up above. At least his name is kind of related to Vice (Philip Michael Thomas) ... I'll have to wait until I adopt my next cat to use any vice names ;-) I would love to get Thomas some vice "threads" in pastels - not sure how his dad will feel on him wearing a peach tee-shirt and chinos. Will keep you posted on my fashion exploration in baby Gap etc.As I said before, thank you all so very much for your greetings - I'm blown away :clap: :clap: :clap: