Establishing shot at 13:05 in "Lost Madonna"

Guest myonlyvice

Is this atually a shot of Miami?

Do you mean the shot of the tall building in the distance? If so, to me it looks like the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables. Will have to watch again to confirm as it was very briefly on screen

Guest myonlyvice
Do you mean the shot of the tall building in the distance? If so' date=' to me it looks like the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables. Will have to watch again to confirm as it was very briefly on screen[/quote']I appreciate it, CUK.There is something about this shot that doesn't look "Miami" to me. My first thought was that it might be stock footage from a location somewhere around in LA. It was the trees and landscape in particular. I didn't recognize the building but that doesn't mean much since I'm far from a location expert. Maybe it's just a part of Miami we don't normally see in the show. Thanks for helping me with this bit of minutia. I'm looking forward to learning what you determine. :thumbsup:

Guest myonlyvice
I can confirm after watching the ep' date=' it´s the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Anastasia Avenue.[/quote']Thanks, bro. Why do you suppose this landscape looks so different? Is it just me? Where are the palms and other tropical plants and whatnot? Maybe I just missed them.