HAPPY 4TH OF JULY U.S.A.!

COOPER&BURNETT

:fireworks::fireworks:Happy fourth of July America!:fireworks::fireworks:(For me today it's pastel pink, white, and baby blue. ;))

Happy Independence Day to everyone in Viceland! Be safe, eat well, and don't burn your house down with fireworks!:thumbsup::dance2::feuerwerk:

Happy Birthday, America!!! I'll host a few cold Lowenbrau for you later, watching the fireworks.

To my dear fellow Vicers...Eingefügtes Bild

OMG! A beautiful Brit just wished us in the U.S. a Happy 4th of July!! ...Amazing class there Chloe!;)

So did you all US vicers enjoy your 4th of July?I was really impressed by the tradition of fireworks, it's a beautiful way to celebrate.

So did you all US vicers enjoy your 4th of July?I was really impressed by the tradition of fireworks' date=' it's a beautiful way to celebrate.[/quote']I did a few things on the 4th, but not all traditional. I saw part of a 4th of july parade, saw the PIXAR movie, BRAVE, ate a taco salad for dinner, and watched STAR WARS, and STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION on BBC America. That's about it. .....God Bless America.

Wasn't really a traditional 4th of July for me either, didn't feel like eating much so just had a few sandwich wraps, played a lot of Grand Theft Auto III and watched Goodfellas ... so a pretty good 4th of July overall.:thumbsup:

So did you all US vicers enjoy your 4th of July?I was really impressed by the tradition of fireworks' date=' it's a beautiful way to celebrate.[/quote']Mine was pretty low key, had to work the next day.Just stayed in, had hot dogs, potato salad and watched some of the Twilight Zone marathon.