Were Episodes Played Out of Original Order?

Frey

I was watching "Evan" recently and noticed the end theme was different. It was like the theme from the first few episodes. Was this supposed to air sooner than it did?

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching "Evan" recently and noticed the end theme was different. It was like the theme from the first few episodes. Was this supposed to air sooner than it did?

That could be true. Maybe they held it for the end of the season because it was such a powerful episode, but it was originally filmed, earlier in the year?

That could be true. Maybe they held it for the end of the season because it was such a powerful episode' date=' but it was originally filmed, earlier in the year?[/quote']possibile I mean we know they did that with S3 with El Vejo, probably S4 with contempt of court and S5 with those two last episodes being aired on USA not NBC so whats to say they didnt do that at the begining? and the same could go for Lombard as well as that seemed to be placed pretty far down the line from the episode when crocketts friend gets murdered by the bookies.could also probably figure out what was made first by the fashions actually, as Crockett had a tendancy to wear the same thing in a few episodes with a different undershirt and then he'd wear some other sort of overcoat and different set of shirts towars the ends of the season.you know experement, get it down and then try something else.

"Evan" was shot March 6-14th, 1985 and aired May 3rd, 1985. Lombard was shot March 15-26th 1985 and aired May 10th, 1985. They might have held those scripts to be shot towards the end of the season but that was about it...

Yeah, as far as Lombard is concerned I think he was meant to be the season one finale. His name is mentioned a few times through out the first season, and there's even the episode where they stake his operations out "Nobody Lives Forever." Lombard was awesome, I just need to say that again. The season one Finale was awesome! One hell of a mood for a TV show.