HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSCAT!!!

Philippe

I'm early because of the different timeline but here'sTo a very special person I had the honor to meet on this site,I would like to wish aHappy Birthday!:cake:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6498[/ATTACH]Enjoy this great day, you deserve the very best!I am very happy to know you and I wish youall the great things life has to offer.:funky:You are a great and wonderful person Juscat, stay who you are no matter what!:thumbsup:Sincerely, Philippe[ATTACH=CONFIG]6499[/ATTACH]

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSCsNbFpzsE&feature=related

D E A R :balloon: FRIEND JUSCAT !!!!!!!!ALL THE BEST TO YOU!!!All your dreams shall come true !!!!!:D:thumbsup::happy::balloon::radio::dance2::dance::cake::gift::flowers::cheers::funky:

Thanks everyone, for leaving me a birthday greeting. :happy:Philippe: My dear friend, thank you so much for your special words. I'm touched. :flowers: Lovin' the gator springing out of the birthday cake, like a newborn! :DCLASSIC! :):)Victor:Thank you for your kind wishes. The best in life will hopefully come.......alleycat:HA! Love the image and words. What a purrrrfect looking 'Castillo cat', lol!:)Thanks fellow cat. :thumbsup:bluepearl:I love the Garfield video! :dance2: It was a good morning wake up!:radio:You have such a gift for bringing lots of laughter and humour!:)Thank you my sweet friend. :flowers:Matt5:Thanks for your 'great' birthday wishes. ;)CarolineUK:Thanks Sue. Give your big tom cat a birthday kiss for me. :pCOOPER&BURNETT:Thanks Coop. Look forward to your next encounter with 'Mike'. :pPandina:Thank you for your well wishes, 'pandigatto'. I had a good day.:thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Juscat. I just watched two episodes as I wind down the night: Baby Blues and Streetwise. That's how I spent your birthday.I hope you had a Vice-y day too!

Happy Birthday Juscat. I just watched two episodes as I wind down the night: Baby Blues and Streetwise. That's how I spent your birthday.I hope you had a Vice-y day too!

Thanks for stopping by. :thumbsup: I love the 'Streetwise' episode and the title song. :radio:The only vice I can think of in my day, was logging in here! :p

Well... I'm sorry because I'm a little bit late :(

Happy Birthday Fellowcat!!:happy::cake::dance::gift::flowers:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG76k4vClXI&feature=player_detailpage

Happy Birthday Juscat! :cake:Sorry, I keep seeing the birthdays when it's too late.Hope it was a good one, Juscat. :thumbsup:

I can't believe I missed the Juscat birthday thread! Sorry about that! [ATTACH=CONFIG]6506[/ATTACH]Happy birthday!You and I are the same age! Not much of that around this forum!

post-30-13892964748365_thumb.jpg

Well... I'm sorry because I'm a little bit late :(

Happy Birthday Fellowcat!!:happy::cake::dance::gift::flowers:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG76k4vClXI&feature=player_detailpage

Better late than never! :) The kitties got me smiling.Thanks' date=' fellow cat. :thumbsup:
HAVE A GREAT DAY JUSCAT!!!
Thank you miamijimf!
Happy Birthday Juscat! :cake:Sorry' date=' I keep seeing the birthdays when it's too late.Hope it was a good one' date=' Juscat. :thumbsup:[/quote'']Thanks Tony D. :thumbsup:No worries. I had the same problem too, until I looked at the 'What's New' tab. :p
I can't believe I missed the Juscat birthday thread! Sorry about that! [ATTACH=CONFIG]6506[/ATTACH]Happy birthday!You and I are the same age! Not much of that around this forum!
Good to see you visit......now where's the little Lt. Trooper? :)What a beaut pic! :DYep, 35 too......wishing for 25! :p