Honor Among Thieves

widereceiver 88

Interesting to see that one of the episodes in Season 4 of White Collar is called Honor Among Thieves, as i recalled also in Season 4 of Miami Vice.Is this a co insidance or what?I havn't seen the episode yet, i think it's screened in the States this week,but should have it by the end of the week. I love White Collar, one of my favourites, after Vice of coarse.

not sure I only started watching white collar a little while ago when I came across it by accident, but well its an old term thats been around awhile so it might just be a coincidence also just for the record I hadnt checked it out before on account of the marketing and constant self advertisments of the USA networks programs. where they seem to give off the impression there just a bunch of people posing around trying to look cool with a 5 o clock stubble and alot of makeup, as your either cool or you not and it doesnt help them to sell there programs like that.hell the only reason I started watching Burn Notice is because of Bruce Campbell as he comes off as a really nice down to earth guy and they mentioned there was a vintage mopar involved.sorry I know thats contrary to the point in a way but you never know I might have just gotten someone else to watch it as well by saying that and I just felt that needed to be said.