Best Gina centered episode

Guest neworder

Guest neworder

What is the best Gina centered episode in your eyes and why?For me Blood & Roses i think, closely followed by Bought and Paid For because altho BAPF is excellent, i think Gina doesn't look as hot in this episode as she does in Blood & Roses. I personally think Gina was most scorching in Season 3/4, wacthed Irish eyes yesterday and she was stunning (apart from the final scene where she was pulling her stupid upset look). Season 5 she looked stupid, dressed strupid and acted stupidly.So overall for me, she's good in BAPF but i prefer in B&R cos she looks hotter.SJB

Probably Irish Eyes. That's a good episode but I'm not too fond of Gina and Liam Neeson's scenes. Wooden acting prevails.I love the Daytona / Lambo chase in Bought and Paid For. A series highlight. The rest of the episode is good but a bit too chick flicky for my liking.Give A Little Take A Little is weak and Heroes of the Revolution and Blood & Roses are crap. Gina may have been very pleasnt on the eyes but her acting left a lot to be desired. Trudy should've gotten more episodes as OB is a better actress thanSS and I think Trudy is a better character and hotter too.

I liked her best in the Pilot, even though she was not featured or required to do much acting. IMHO she was most believable in this episode, not to mention attractive!

I respectfully disagree. Blood & Roses was rubbish. A reviewer on .org rightly pointed out that the driving scenes towards the end were obvious filler. It was made up of stock Testarossa footage from other episodes "Oh we're in such a hurry to get Gina so let's have five minutes of extra driving". Then that crap ending with the rubber dummy falling. Who was the director, Ed Wood? A crap setting too - a damn factory! And the rest of the episode bored the sh!t out of me

• Administrators

I indeed voted for "Heroes of Revolution". I just reviewed the episode and was again captivated by Gina's great voice. I wish I could get Saundra Santiagos CD. I tried to buy it on her website shop 3 years ago but never got an answer. :cry:

Guest neworder

Blood & Roses wasnt that bad, i thought it was great.Dummy was awful tho to be fair, but this is post missing hours, to be fair vice could get away with anything they wanted to because they'd already scraped the bottom of the barrel.As for re-used footage, again another season 4 disaster area, look at Baseballs of Death, they couldn't even be ****d to re-use footage of the same style speedboat and instead use stinger shots. Utter joke.SJB

if you're familiar with the locations, the boat/car montages are even more of a joke. the sun is in the wrong spot almost every other scene. at least there's no moss growing on the testarossa :) (quote junkie joke)

• Administrators

Call me a shrink! Even though it's far from among the best Vice episode "Heroes of the Revolution" reveals more about Gina's past than any other ep. Plus the Jan Hammer score was kickass!

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators
Probably Irish Eyes. That's a good episode but I'm not too fond of Gina and Liam Neeson's scenes. Wooden acting prevails.I love the Daytona / Lambo chase in Bought and Paid For. A series highlight. The rest of the episode is good but a bit too chick flicky for my liking.Give A Little Take A Little is weak and Heroes of the Revolution and Blood & Roses are crap. Gina may have been very pleasnt on the eyes but her acting left a lot to be desired. Trudy should've gotten more episodes as OB is a better actress thanSS and I think Trudy is a better character and hotter too.
I respectfully disagree. Blood & Roses was rubbish. A reviewer on .org rightly pointed out that the driving scenes towards the end were obvious filler. It was made up of stock Testarossa footage from other episodes "Oh we're in such a hurry to get Gina so let's have five minutes of extra driving". Then that crap ending with the rubber dummy falling. Who was the director' date=' Ed Wood? A crap setting too - a damn factory! And the rest of the episode bored the sh!t out of me[/quote']I don't know how I missed this thread originally but I must say Tommy hit the nail on the head on both posts so there is no need for me to repeat what he so eloquently stated.+1!

Gina and Sean really had no chemistry together on screen.I loved the story line..Take out the Concorde...the concept was very fresh for its time..but as we know the Concorde is saved...The true loss however is not Ginas broken heart,it is the demise of the beloved Daytona...I still tear up every time i see it....

When Irish Eyes Are Crying easily.I didn't like the other ones a lot, especially Blood & Roses. I thought that was a terrible episode.

• 4 weeks later...